- For notice requirements, see MCR 2.119(C)
- For notice requirements regarding summary disposition motions, see MCR 2.116(G)
- For rehearing/reconsideration motions, see MCR 2.119(F)
Please notify the judge's office of any adjourned or cancelled hearing or file in the Clerk's Office the re-notice of hearing (with a copy of the notice for the judge and FOC, if applicable).
At the time of the hearing, please bring a sufficient number of copies of the order to be presented to the judge for signing.
If there are no copies, none will be returned to the attorney for appropriate distribution or service. You must include a self-addressed stamped envelope for the return of copies.
Pursuant to MCR 2.602(A)(3), each judgment must state, immediately preceding the judge's signature, if it resolves the last pending claim and closes the case. This language must also appear on any order which disposes of the last pending claim and closes the case.
• The Clerk will fill in the issued and summons expiration date.
• Only use SCAO summons form dated 6/17.