Local Administrative Order: LAO Re: CAC (Word).
Family Division appoints counsel for juveniles in delinquency matters and parents in neglect and abuse matters.
Voucher Submission Procedures
Attorneys must complete and return the E-Filing registration form before attempting to electronically submit a voucher for payment.
Beginning March 1, 2011, court appointed attorneys for General Trial Division are required to submit vouchers through the online system at: cac_AttyVoucher.html.
Family Division vouchers should be submitted to Stacey, either by mail or email attachment at:
P O Box 13097, Lansing MI 48901-3097
Word Perfect format may be requested from Tammy in Pretrial Services.
- E-Filing Registration Form (Must be filled out and returned using E-Vouchers)
- Abuse & Neglect Voucher
- Abuse & Neglect Voucher Definitions
- Delinquency Voucher
- Delinquency Voucher Definitions
- Voucher Level A
- Voucher Level B
- Voucher Level C
- Voucher Level B&C - For work completed on or after 6/3/2019
- Voucher Levels ABC Definitions
- Other Voucher - Word (Probation Violations-PPO, etc)
- Other Voucher Definitions
- Vouchers - Level B, C, and Other (Excel Version)
General Trial Division
Abby Stocker, (517) 483-6450
Email Court Appointed Counsel Clerk
Stacey, (517) 483-6521